The Conversation is an independent source of articles from the academic and research community which aim to provide an insight into current affairs and world issues. We use the most topical articles to produce a range of learning activities for EAL / ESL students.
- AUSTRALIA’S GUN NUMBERS CLIMB
- WHY DO PEOPLE RISK THEIR LIVES – OR THE LIVES OF OTHERS – FOR THE PERFECT SELFIE?
- HEALTH CHECK: DO WE REALLY HAVE TO PAY ATTENTION TO ‘USE-BY’ AND ‘BEST-BEFORE’ DATES?
- COULD A ROBOT DO YOUR JOB?
- THE ETHICAL CITY: AN IDEA WHOSE TIME HAS COME
- THE BEST WAY TO PROTECT US FROM CLIMATE CHANGE
- SHOULD WE EAT RED MEAT: THE NUTRITION AND THE ETHICS